Centre per a Gent Gran Orblanc
The building project was built as a residence for senior citizens (hence, wheelchair) but with a "hotel style" that characterizes us.
All rooms are exterior rooms and providing good light and ventilation throughout the facility.
- Private garden with a centenary pine forest, to enjoy the evenings outdoors during the summer.
- Ample Hall-reception with the intimacy of a quiet "room visits".
- Very sunny double or twin rooms, all with bath, balcony and digital TV.
- Lounge where we celebrate dance and live entertainment.
- Physiotherapy room to start the day fit and improve fitness.
- Medical Office, with availability of medical visits every working day.
- Activities room, where interesting and fun workshops will be performed.
- Great solarium to walk, sunbathe or enjoy the beautiful views of Barcelona.
Centre per a Gent Gran Orblanc facilities feature the most complete equipment to offer our residents and their families comfort.
We point out the AUTOMATION access to the building for the inputs-outputs of the family and residents authorized fingerprint. Thus, we offer the "keys" of the residence to come and go as many times as they wish without unnecessary delays, leveraging our VISITING HOURS FREE.